Following the answer of How to suggest to change "X is a duplicate of Y" to "Y is a duplicate of X"?, I'm posting my question here:
- the first is more general: [windows]
- more marked as favorite
- the wording is clearer
- the title is more precise: "How do I full-screen my CMD?"
- is much easier to find from a search-engine
than the second question which
- is more specific [windows-vista]
- has a poorer title because it focuses mainly on Vista "Fullscreen Vista's Command Prompt, or Replacement"
I would like to post a new answer, but:
- I don't want to do it on the second (I've never used Windows Vista, so posting an answer specific for Vista makes no sense)
- the first is closed and no longer accepting an answer (I wanted to post one there).
Could we swap the duplicates?
(I raised a flag but anyway, this is probably not the best way to suggest such a duplicate swap.)
NB: the only argument against a swap is the creation date, but eventually, this should not matter: as we're building a knowledge base, only the best content should be favored and the creation date is not really important.