I don’t know why you have a ban, but your vandalism of your own questions doesn’t help.
You went to all your questions (spanning from 2017 to 2023) and edited them to complain about your ban? How do you think that would help you? In pretty much all of your edits state the following:
“I'm editing this question because I have a question ban. SE says my questions aren't good enough (I think they are), and they do not give adequate reasoning for this, and give no directions on what do change. Good job SE!”
I reverted them all but come on… Throwing tantrums won’t help you.
Here are the posts in question with my own notes:
- How to prevent users from altering the BIOS?: From Jul 25, 2023. Has an answer but also an extensive amount of comments. I don’t see what the problem is. You might not like the answer, but I think all is fine with the question and the answer as well as the comments.
- Can use these 3 8-pin connectors for my 3090?: From Oct 16, 2021. Again, that question has an answer and I don’t see what the problem is.
- Cannot assign drive letter to SD card partition: From Jul 12, 2019. You discovered an answer on your own and ask, “How would I make it the first one?” So effectively your question is one thing in the main question and another in the “UPDATE.” Your question needs to be clear.
- Wireless USB extension: From Feb 5, 2019. You provided no details on the printer. Your question is so vague as to be broad. Come on.
- CPU or GPU for x264 encoding: From Feb 11, 2017. This is not a question that is a good for for Stack Exchange sites since are asking the community for an opinion as well as shopping advice.
And you state this:
“Every time someone says I didn't give enough info I fix it.”
Nope! Three of the five questions here show no such edits on your part. The questions are still vague and votes to close based on lack of detail are still in play.
Why do you have a question ban? I don’t know how the Stack Exchange algorithm works. But I cannot imagine you editing your own questions, which span 6 years, to complain helps.
Looking at your question asking record show a total of five questions. Two of the five are good… The remaining three are bad in various, obvious ways.
How can you get past the ban? I don’t know. But I think positively contributing via answers and edits can help.