In connection with the moderator elections, we will be holding a Town Hall Chat session with the candidates. This will be an opportunity for members of the community to pose questions to the candidates on the topic of moderation. Participation is completely voluntary. I am working with the candidates to find a time that allows the most participation.
The Town Hall Chat will take place Monday the 31st at 3pm UTC, or 10am EST.
Here are the details so far:
- I have coordinated with the candidates and done the best I could with a best fit match. I believe we'll have all but one or two candidates joining us.
I would like to schedule this towards the beginning of the election phase, so I am looking at the 29th-31st. As soon as I coordinate with the existing moderators and candidates, I will edit this post with details on the "when".
- The Town Hall Chat will be a one-hour event using our chat platform. You can register for the event here.
- You must have 20 rep on Super User to speak in the chat room.
- The format will be an open discussion. Users are encouraged to pose questions to the candidate regarding their thoughts on moderation.
- After the chat session, the transcript of the event will be permanently linked here.