When flagging questions as off-topic, and we are given options to choose a site it should go to... What determines that list? For example, if I see a question on SU that I think should belong on the Apple site, but all I see is:
- is off topic, Questions on Super User are expected to generally relate to computer software or computer hardware, within the scope defined in the faq.
- belongs on meta.superuser.com, discussion, support, and feature requests for this site
- belongs on stackoverflow.com, Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers
- belongs on serverfault.com, Q&A for system administrators and desktop support professionals
- belongs on webapps.stackexchange.com, Q&A for power users of web applications
- belongs on gaming.stackexchange.com, Q&A for passionate videogamers on all platforms