Going through the list of recently migrated questions (10k), some of these really need some editing or other moderation.
What you see quite often on those questions are comments like:
- not seeing how this is a ServerFault question. – ceejayoz 1 hour ago
- Which forum should I move this to? StackOverflow? – Mark Lutton 1 hour ago
- It has even less to do with StackOverflow. – ceejayoz 41 mins ago
Now that the question is migrated, they don't serve any purpose and distract from the actual problem.
Should I flag for moderator attention to have those deleted?
If so, how should I do it?
- A comment flag, specifying the "Other…" option, asking for comment cleanup?
- A normal flag on the question itself, with the same reason as above?
- A flag on each individual comment using the "Obsolete" flag reason?