Your crazy mad scientist of a Blog Editor is back and wants to keep this blog going:
First off, I need to apologize. Like a terrible parent, I have abandoned my child. But no more! I have a little more time to work on this now and want to get things going. Thanks to those of you that have kept this going for while I've been gone.
So what can we do to start getting this back into motion?
Well let's try to get the word out that we're looking for bloggers again. Also remember that we have these resources to use:
- Introduction: Explains the purpose of the blog, how to write and get your post finished.
- Blog Editor Room: A place where you can bounce ideas and suggest things to blog about.
- Meta!: You can make suggestions here. Just be sure to tag it with superuser-blog
- We have a Trello Board!: If you're interested in blogging for us, we'll invite you to the board, and add your ideas there. If you're already apart of the blog, you should've been invited, and we'll use that for organizing all of our content.
What can I do?
- Contact me, or get onto the chat and let us know what your ideas are
- Comment on some of your favorite Questions or Answers on Super User and request the OP if they're interested in blogging for us. Or blog about them yourself!
- Look at the Community FAQ's and see if there's something that interests you in blogging about.
Got any suggestions? Add them below as an answer.