I happened to edit a question just as someone else did. Their edit was much more clear, but mine ended up being accepted. Is there a way I can cancel an edit while it's being peer reviewed?

  • which post was this on? link?
    – Sathyajith Bhat Mod
    Aug 11 '12 at 3:41

The only way to "cancel" an edit is to use the rollback feature of the post. Peer reviewed edits don't have a way for you to "rollback" since the post hasn't actually been edited. So to my knowledge there is no way to cancel a peer-reviewed edit.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .