Where would I ask a question about a Windows based software that can enable me to send SMS via my Android phone which is physically connected to the PC? Would it be here on Super User or on Android SE site?

1 Answer 1


This would technically be on-topic for Super User, since it's about a cell phone as it interacts with your computer. However, I suspect you're more likely to get a good answer on Android.SE - or a good answer may already exist even.

  • As you said. There is question like that on Android SE and one of the choices, myPhoneExplorer especially, might be what I'm looking for.
    – Darius
    Aug 16, 2012 at 23:24

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .