Where can I legally download Windows 8 for my OEM product? [closed]
The question was closed for being "off topic" or is not within the scope defined in the faq.
Let's review the FAQ shall we.
Super User is for computer enthusiasts and power users. If you have a question about …
- computer hardware,
- computer software, or
- personal and home computer networking
It is indeed a question about two out of three above in which...
it is about hardware because it pertains to a problem unique to OEM computers pre-loaded with windows 8.
It is also about software because i'm looking for a solution about where I can find a piece of software.
And the question indeed is not about the following:
- programming and software development,
- video games or consoles,
- websites or web services like Facebook, Twitter, and WordPress,
- electronic devices, media players, cell phones or smart phones, except insofar as they interface with your computer,
- issues specific to corporate IT support and networks,
- asking for a shopping or product recommendation,
And I also believe that the question is practical, answerable, and is based on an actual problem that I face.
You should only ask practical, answerable questions based on actual problems that you face.
I find it even more questionable that my question is closed while all these other questions are not despite the similarity of the problem.