3 days ago I correctly answered a question here which gained me 15 reps and I would like to recover that account that when I register I would still have that same amount of reps. Actually, I registered using the email account I provided as an unregistered account thru the email they sent me which led me to this account but I would like to redeem those reps I earned from when I wasn't a member?

  • 2
    If you can't, don't worry about it. It will take only one mediocre answer to make up those points again.
    – paradroid
    Oct 24, 2014 at 2:25

1 Answer 1


Yes. Use the contact us link at the bottom of the page and request an account merger.

  • 1
    It worked! Wow, that was simple! Thank you so much!
    – Lenny
    Oct 24, 2014 at 8:26

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .