exists with 60 questions. The content is pretty uniform; all about indentation issues in text editors, so I think it's a useful tag.

That said, there are a couple of variations of the tag that seem to be paired with it frequently:

Any questions with these tags are just as well served by the tag. I think they should be synonymized with , but I don't have any rep for these tags, so I can't suggest this through the normal channels. Could someone please make this happen?

If you have any reputation from , you can suggest these synonyms here.


You must log in to answer this question.

Browse other questions tagged .