I have a degree in client/server architecture and maintenance, and worked in such a capacity in my high school and college days. I do so at home too, to try and keep up my skills. My experience spans many areas of technology, including server maintenance, customer support, and coding duties.
Member for 11 years, 6 months
5 profile views
Last seen Jun 2 '16 at 5:41
- Super User 2.4k 2.4k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Server Fault 738 738 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 397 397 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 265 265 22 gold badges44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Gardening & Landscaping 163 163 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 101 Back button of Adobe PDF Reader after clicking a hyperlink whose target is on the same document
- 10 Why did Data call the French language "obscure"?
- 9 PowerShell: Import-CSV with no headers and remove partial duplicate lines
- 9 Collection of "New Fairy Tales" from early to mid 90s
- 8 Can I upload an entire folder using FTP?
- 7 Consequences of Windows Genuine Advantage Warning?
- 7 Weeping willow not growing
- View more network posts →