Concert-goer*, reader°, writer†‚ Java‡ developer, LaTeX entusiast.
*:I average about 10 shows of disparate genres a month.
°:Mostly fiction, but I've been trying to branch out into nonfiction a bit more.
†:Primarily poetry, but I dabble in prose from time to time.
‡:Technically (as far as my employment is concerned) true, but Bash and Python seem to pop up a good bit as well among various other languages.
- Code Golf 1.7k 1.7k 1616 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 837 837 66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 669 669 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 664 664 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 41 Is there a text object for the entire buffer?
- 19 Refering to website with bibtex
- 18 How to typeset creative commons analogous character of ©?
- 18 How to make the windows alt-tab task switcher appear on the screen the pointer is at
- 17 Add a language to a polyglot
- 14 Count total number of matches in directory with ag
- 11 Find executables associated with Homebrew Formula
- View more network posts →