- Home Improvement 1.3k 1.3k 99 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1k 1k 11 gold badge88 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Photography 752 752 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 678 678 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 371 371 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 23 How does Peter Lik manage to capture the stars in such detail in the following photograph?
- 20 How can I detect reverse polarity on an ungrounded receptacle?
- 20 How to specify an IAM role for an Amazon EC2 instance being launched via the AWS CLI?
- 10 Is it ever safe to have 14 gauge wire anywhere on a circuit protected by a 30 amp breaker?
- 9 rsync : write failed - No space left on device (28)
- 8 How did people showcase their photographs before the Internet?
- 8 botocore: how to close or clean up a session or client
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Dec 13 '17