Senior Robotics Design Engineer at the Shadow Robot Company, where I have worked for about 20 years now.
Author of The good-looking textured light-sourced bouncy fun smart and stretchy page.
London, United Kingdom
Member for 8 years, 1 month
2 profile views
Last seen Apr 11 '18 at 16:11
- Electrical Engineering 24.3k 24.3k 1212 gold badges7373 silver badges145145 bronze badges
- Robotics 6.1k 6.1k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.3k 4.3k 66 gold badges2727 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Area 51 3.8k 3.8k 11 gold badge22 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Physics 977 977 99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 96 Indenting #defines
- 62 Why do I need a Kalman filter?
- 58 Why can't I inherit from int in C++?
- 55 Is a CAN enabled microcontroller sufficient to drive a CAN bus?
- 41 What happens when an embedded program finishes?
- 40 What's radiating on my PCB?
- 37 Why aren't solenoid/electromagnet windings insulated?
- View more network posts →