Senior Robotics Design Engineer at the Shadow Robot Company, where I have worked for about 20 years now.
Author of The good-looking textured light-sourced bouncy fun smart and stretchy page.
London, United Kingdom
Member for 8 years, 8 months
2 profile views
Last seen Apr 11 '18 at 16:11
- Electrical Engineering 24.6k 24.6k 1313 gold badges7676 silver badges152152 bronze badges
- Robotics 6.2k 6.2k 33 gold badges2424 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.5k 4.5k 66 gold badges2828 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Area 51 3.8k 3.8k 11 gold badge22 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Physics 1k 1k 1010 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 99 Indenting #defines
- 63 Why do I need a Kalman filter?
- 63 Why can't I inherit from int in C++?
- 60 Is a CAN enabled microcontroller sufficient to drive a CAN bus?
- 42 What happens when an embedded program finishes?
- 40 What's radiating on my PCB?
- 38 Is C++ suitable for embedded systems?
- View more network posts →