Born in June, 2015, I am a 4 year old pug, whose name is derived from a dessert. I use Ubuntu 16.04, 18.04, 18.10 and 19.04 with my little paws (believe me). I generally give commands to my master to write up answers or ask questions as I dictate him (typing could be boring sometimes).
Never let them know where your food is 😉
- Ask Ubuntu 15.6k 15.6k 2525 gold badges5353 silver badges9292 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.9k 1.9k 33 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- The Workplace 359 359 11 gold badge33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Hinduism 346 346 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 268 268 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 59 WhatsApp Web is asking to update Chrome while using Chromium
- 51 How do I scale the enormously sized desktop icons on Ubuntu 18.04?
- 51 Why is Python 2.7 still the default Python version in Ubuntu?
- 48 Python 3.8 scripts suddenly won't run, but Python commands run fine when invoked directly
- 38 Multiple terminal windows in Windows Ubuntu?
- 36 Terminal shows > after entering \
- 29 Only actions taken are displayed on question while checking the history of Low Quality Posts review
- View more network posts →