Not much to say about myself except that I want to learn to have a chance to survive in this world. I also want help others if I could.
When I post an answer, I am trying to help others. I also expect to be corrected if my answer is wrong so that I could learn and polish my knowledge.
I would like to thank the publishers of this site and every one who help me learn more.
Member for 7 years, 11 months
6 profile views
Last seen Jul 22 at 9:39
- Software Engineering 12.1k 12.1k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Mathematics 5.1k 5.1k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.3k 4.3k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 913 913 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Project Management 203 203 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 39 Difference between Fact table and Dimension table?
- 35 Database sharding vs partitioning
- 32 SQL Triggers and when or when not to use them.
- 24 Do the young minds need to learn the pointer concepts?
- 20 What is exactly bug in the requirements?
- 18 a circle graph is not a function?
- 16 When not to use ORM and prefer stored procedures?
- View more network posts →