Not much to say about myself except that I want to learn to have a chance to survive in this world. I also want help others if I could.
When I post an answer, I am trying to help others. I also expect to be corrected if my answer is wrong so that I could learn and polish my knowledge.
I would like to thank the publishers of this site and every one who help me learn more.
Member for 9 years, 2 months
7 profile views
Last seen Jul 22 '19 at 9:39
- Software Engineering 12.2k 12.2k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Mathematics 5.5k 5.5k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5k 5k 22 gold badges2626 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 926 926 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Chemistry 231 231 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 54 Difference between Fact table and Dimension table?
- 50 Database sharding vs partitioning
- 33 SQL Triggers and when or when not to use them.
- 24 Do the young minds need to learn the pointer concepts?
- 20 What is exactly bug in the requirements?
- 20 a circle graph is not a function?
- 17 When not to use ORM and prefer stored procedures?
- View more network posts →