Database Engineer specializing in Cassandra. Currently, I am the NoSQL engineering lead for Target; where I oversee deployments of Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis, Neo4j and JanusGraph. Previously, I have worked with ASP.Net MVC, J2E, SQL Server, and ElasticSearch. I am very much an Ubuntu zealot, where I enjoy dabbling in Bash and Python.
DataStax MVP for Apache Cassandra (2014-17).
I've also worked as an author on a couple of books:
I've also done some technical editing/reviewing, as well:
- Stack Overflow 46.3k 46.3k 1111 gold badges102102 silver badges118118 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 6.3k 6.3k 55 gold badges2929 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 3.1k 3.1k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 2.3k 2.3k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Super User 750 750 11 gold badge77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 162 Elasticsearch vs Cassandra vs Elasticsearch with Cassandra
- 131 SQL error "ORA-01722: invalid number"
- 120 How do I save terminal output to a file?
- 65 Check CQL version with Cassandra and cqlsh?
- 62 Export cassandra query result to a csv file
- 59 how do i know if nodetool repair is finished
- 55 How do secondary indexes work in Cassandra?
- View more network posts →