I am a developer: I love to code! Especially compilers: that software which turns words and statements wrote by men into something understood by machines. It's my kind of magic.
I am a proud SO user. I read and vote a lot, ask a little, answer when I can. In my spare time, I like to spend time with my wife and family, take pictures with my Nikon, and fix my old BMW
- Stack Overflow 5.9k 5.9k 22 gold badges3131 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1k 1k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 658 658 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 523 523 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Skeptics 281 281 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 54 What does "Provides equity" means, in a job posting?
- 49 How do you detect the clearing of a "search" HTML5 input?
- 36 Troubles using WebRequest in Mono
- 35 How does C# async/await relates to more general constructs, e.g. F# workflows or monads?
- 28 How to deal with a boss that continues to do day-to-day work?
- 20 Which global "counters" (reputation, badges, ...) are computed and updated on the fly? How?
- 20 Which are the alternatives to using a stack to represent function call semantics?
- View more network posts →