I'm an 18 years old business-IT student and a computer (science) enthusiast.
My biggest interests are reverse-engineering, compilers and distributed systems and have been for as long as I can remember. I look forward to working with those technologies some day.
Currently I'm studying Go and TDD on my free time. I've set myself a goal of getting an idea for some server application and have a working and tested prototype by February.
Top network posts
- 52 utf-8 special characters not displaying
- 51 How do I force gcc to inline a function?
- 14 Google Go error - "cannot make type"
- 10 Is it possible to write software that doesn't need to be continually modified?
- 9 custom super global in PHP
- 7 When and how to use the advanced features of git?
- 5 Scraping a plain text file with no HTML?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.