IT Director by day, tech enthusiast, homebrewer, dad, husband, etc by night. Things I use: slackware,Linux, Windows, windows phone, VirtualBox, Tiki, AD, Subsonic, Amahi, Powershell, and more. Things I'm learning: iOS programming; PowerShell Find my tech blog [tiki.gmartin.org] : http://tiki.gmartin.org
Member for 10 years, 11 months
7 profile views
Last seen Jul 8 '19 at 19:30
- Super User 8.8k 8.8k 2626 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Server Fault 6.4k 6.4k 1717 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Homebrewing 972 972 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 603 603 55 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Information Security 291 291 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 68 Programatically associate file extensions with application on Windows
- 54 Linux equivalent of Windows Registry
- 34 What's the fastest way to lock your screen?
- 28 Import-Module : The specified module 'activedirectory' was not loaded because no valid module file was found in any module directory
- 27 Is there a better, more UNIX-like command line shell for Windows?
- 26 How to set environment variable for another user?
- 17 How to extract a text list from the Windows Program and Features?
- View more network posts →