I recently graduated with a PhD in Computer Science from the University of Ottawa. Most of my Saturday nights are spent writing hobby code (right now, my fascination is with Evolutionary Algorithms) - which speaks to the lack of my social life.
I love to learn new things. Paradoxically, don't enjoy reading more than 10 pages per new topic (much to my disappointment). I have therefore developed an ability to speed read - something that the readability and speed read it bookmarklets have helped with.
- Stack Overflow 97.9k 97.9k 2222 gold badges128128 silver badges222222 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.6k 1.6k 88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Super User 1.3k 1.3k 44 gold badges1313 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.1k 1.1k 33 gold badges1515 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 263 263 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 3183 Catch multiple exceptions in one line (except block)
- 290 Python concatenate text files
- 183 Check if key exists and iterate the JSON array using Python
- 110 Python Module Import: Single-line vs Multi-line
- 91 How to overwrite a folder if it already exists when creating it with makedirs?
- 83 Rounding down integers to nearest multiple
- 81 replacing text in a file with Python
- View more network posts →