I am currently employed as an IT security engineer. I frequently code in my spare time and have been deeply involved in computing for as long as I can remember (my earliest memories are navigating my full 4 GB hard drive on Windows 95 and thinking, what is all this junk occupying
C:\windows\ and taking up room for all my games? Delete!).
I'd like to share my tips and tricks and anything else I've picked up over the years with the StackExchange community, so I look forward to helping!
Member for 9 years, 3 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jan 20 '14 at 11:45
- Stack Overflow 4.5k 4.5k 22 gold badges2626 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Information Security 4k 4k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Super User 2.8k 2.8k 66 gold badges2222 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Physics 637 637 55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Code Review 296 296 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 171 Where do you store your personal private GPG key?
- 51 Because things smell, is everything evaporating?
- 51 Programatically associate file extensions with application on Windows
- 40 change html input type by JS?
- 24 What's the purpose? Strange login attemps "sshd[***] Received disconnect from **.**.**.**: 11: Bye Bye [preauth]"
- 24 ddclient updating to local IP instead of public IP
- 20 Lazy umount or Unmounting a busy disk in Linux
- View more network posts →