I am currently employed as an IT security consultant. I frequently code in my spare time and have been deeply involved in computing for as long as I can remember (my earliest memories are navigating my full 4 GB hard drive on Windows 95 and thinking, what is all this junk occupying
C:\windows\ and taking up room for all my games? Delete!).
I'd like to share my tips and tricks and anything else I've picked up over the years with the StackExchange community, so I look forward to helping!
Member for 8 years, 6 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jan 20 '14 at 11:45
- Stack Overflow 4.2k 4.2k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Information Security 3.9k 3.9k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Super User 2.7k 2.7k 66 gold badges2121 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Physics 627 627 55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Code Review 284 284 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 167 Where do you store your personal private GPG key?
- 50 Because things smell, is everything evaporating?
- 49 Programatically associate file extensions with application on Windows
- 32 change html input type by JS?
- 23 What's the purpose? Strange login attemps "sshd[***] Received disconnect from **.**.**.**: 11: Bye Bye [preauth]"
- 22 ddclient updating to local IP instead of public IP
- 19 Lazy umount or Unmounting a busy disk in Linux
- View more network posts →