I'm a college student with an interest in computers and specifically Unix-based operating systems. At the moment I am using only two OSs: Debian and Ubuntu, but I have experimented with openSUSE, Fedora, ArchLinux, openBSD, openIndiana and Slackware. I've been able to get the most out of them because of sites like this, so thanks!
Member for 7 years, 9 months
39 profile views
Last seen Feb 14 '12 at 2:36
- Christianity 589 589 22 gold badges77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Photography 575 575 22 gold badges99 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Super User 467 467 11 gold badge77 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 324 324 11 gold badge55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 33 What is the biblical basis for believing in the Book of Mormon?
- 26 Is there something similar to Adobe Lightroom for Linux?
- 24 Why can't I change the name of a file that's being read on Windows as I can do on Linux/Mac?
- 18 Is it better to compile from source or to install from a .deb package?
- 15 Why did Cardinal Ratzinger stop supporting a literal interpretation of creation in Genesis?
- 11 Portable player? Yes. Portable codecs? Not so fast there, buddy
- 11 When editing white balance on a computer, should I tweak tint or temperature first?
- View more network posts →