As I move around the site, cleaning up after you, tidying up the mess you leave, you don't notice me. But that's okay. I like it clean. I like it smelling fresh. And that's why I'm the janitor.
Rule of thumb for robust source code:
Never assume this line will work as intended when writing the next. Be prepared for surprises.
This is me when I'm working:
26MB for $4,995?! IT'S A STEAL!!!
Behind the scenes
Member for 7 years, 5 months
10 profile views
Last seen Aug 9 '16 at 15:49
- Stack Overflow 5k 5k 22 gold badges4646 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Super User 2.3k 2.3k 33 gold badges2222 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 736 736 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 359 359 11 gold badge66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 243 243 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 63 Use string contains function in oracle SQL query
- 42 move data from one table to another, postgresql edition
- 35 Git Tag list, display commit sha1 hashes
- 34 Static versus non-static lock object in synchronized block
- 31 Bootstrap Alert Auto Close
- 20 Firefox cannot render icons from Font Awesome webfont set
- 17 Why doesn't Java String have static string manipulation methods?
- View more network posts →