Passionate about learning and finding better ways to do things. INTJ. Kaizen. Multi-lingual. Multi-cultural. Zico was better than Maradona.
Some of my favorite project proverbs:
Availability is not a skill set.
9 women can't have a baby in a month.
The triple constraint matters. A lot.
If the map disagrees with the terrain, trust the terrain.
There's nothing so permanent as a temporary solution.
Top network posts
- 103 Border around each cell in a range
- 99 How to use union all in LINQ?
- 94 How do I update all Chocolatey applications without confirmation?
- 84 Add line break to 'git commit -m' from the command line
- 74 How do I express "if value is not empty" in the VBA language?
- 49 Is there a way to snip part of the screen with a hotkey?
- 42 Row count on the Filtered data
- View more network posts →