Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Stack Overflow 9.8k 9.8k 99 gold badges3636 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 763 763 22 gold badges66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Super User 457 457 11 gold badge77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Chemistry 425 425 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 415 Why does npm install say I have unmet dependencies?
- 82 How can I search history with text already entered at the prompt in zsh?
- 42 Slicing a numpy array along a dynamically specified axis
- 29 Is it possible to make an alias for a module in Ruby?
- 27 Inserting a newline in a multiline zsh command pulled from history
- 24 Newlines after section headings in amsart
- 22 Initialize an array of arrays in Julia
- View more network posts →