I got started developing with Delphi (1.0, I was 10) in the family business (making software!), then other languages (C, C#, Java, Objective-C, x86 Assembler) in school and professionally. I worked part-time doing in-house development for a commodities trading company since high school, and have now been working full-time developing in the Financial Services industry since graduating NYU.
I've got an app in the Mac App Store: Comickaze, a handcrafted comic reader for Mac, as well as some open source projects on GitHub. The biggest projects there are UnrarKit and UnzipKit, but I've got a bunch of smaller ones, too.
- Stack Overflow 13k 13k 1010 gold badges6565 silver badges144144 bronze badges
- Super User 635 635 11 gold badge77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Ask Different 413 413 11 gold badge66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 313 313 11 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 289 289 33 gold badges44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 133 Subtract 7 days from current date
- 115 Determining codesigning identities from the command line?
- 107 Basic HTTP authentication with Node and Express 4
- 43 Is it possible to satisfy Swift protocol and add defaulted arguments?
- 33 Basic HTTP authentication with Node and Express 4
- 29 Inverting direction of mouse scroll wheel
- 26 Getting runtime version of a Silverlight assembly
- View more network posts →