I have been a professional developer, consultant and systems architect for 15+ years. I have used a wide variety of technologies, mostly from the MS stack: VB, C++, COM, ASP, ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server, etc, etc.
Member for 11 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 21 '17 at 1:06
- Stack Overflow 30.6k 30.6k 77 gold badges4545 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 1.7k 1.7k 99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Mathematics 995 995 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Super User 543 543 11 gold badge55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 441 441 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 852 What is "stdafx.h" used for in Visual Studio?
- 650 Why use static_cast<int>(x) instead of (int)x?
- 231 C Memory Management
- 109 ORDER BY DATE showing NULLS first then most recent dates
- 92 Were there 8086 coprocessors other than the 8087?
- 92 What registry access can you get without Administrator privileges?
- 68 Is there a shape with infinite area but finite perimeter?
- View more network posts →