Makes lights blink
Makes Windows reboot
Uses a Knoppix CD to do the real computer work.
Nowadays using Puppy Linux for same.
Member for 12 years
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 24 '17 at 3:03
- Stack Overflow 9.7k 9.7k 55 gold badges2929 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 7.7k 7.7k 1919 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Super User 724 724 77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Server Fault 615 615 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 321 321 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 95 In bash, how does one clear the current input?
- 44 Jon Skeet Facts
- 39 When does svn BASE become equal to the HEAD
- 37 Where did the text segment get its name?
- 35 How to connect multiple i2c-interface devices into a single pin A4 (SDA) and A5 (SCL) on Arduino?
- 29 Create Random Number Sequence with No Repeats
- 28 How to use a capacitive touch screen without a human hand
- View more network posts →