Started programming back in the late 1970s (FORTRAN and APL at first, later C and Pascal) on mainframes, then my own 8-bit Atari (BASIC, 6502 assembler) and so on ever since.
I'm also quite active in various Wikimedia projects, using the same handle.
Top network posts
- 90 Check if an apt-get package is installed and then install it if it's not on Linux
- 12 What is the difference between "system32\java.exe" and "Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_33\bin\java.exe"?
- 9 Strange disconnect between Eclipse CDT, included system headers, and the underlying C build
- 7 Should the command line "usage" be printed on stdout or stderr?
- 5 How to force eclipse to use a specified interface language?
- View more network posts →