Despite my background in scientific programming, I actually try to write readable, well-thought-out and maintainable code.
Member for 9 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 14 '20 at 5:04
- Stack Overflow 36.9k 36.9k 1212 gold badges5959 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Gardening & Landscaping 445 445 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 395 395 11 gold badge33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Super User 348 348 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1127 How can I pass a list as a command-line argument with argparse?
- 578 How can I get the current user's username in Bash?
- 281 Is there a built in function for string natural sort?
- 174 How to suppress or capture the output of subprocess.run()?
- 102 How can I extract the folder path from file path in Python?
- 69 Can't get argparse to read quoted string with dashes in it?
- 59 Error when trying to "brew link autoconf"
- View more network posts →