I'm a software developer and inveterate geek (like many here, I suspect). For work I use so many tools I usually can't remember them all, but recently they've been heavily Python/Java. C, Java/J2EE, various scripting and release engineering tools figure heavily in the list as well.
- Stack Overflow 16.5k 16.5k 2222 gold badges9797 silver badges165165 bronze badges
- Super User 1.8k 1.8k 22 gold badges3232 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Web Applications 680 680 11 gold badge66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Ask Different 651 651 22 gold badges99 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Server Fault 513 513 11 gold badge55 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 221 Why does Oracle 9i treat an empty string as NULL?
- 72 Unit testing a python app that uses the requests library
- 61 Best way to throw exceptions in JNI code?
- 54 Setting a default value in sqlalchemy
- 46 How do I implement task prioritization using an ExecutorService in Java 5?
- 45 How can I get an email message's text content using Python?
- 32 How can I allow an Ant property file to override the value set in another?
- View more network posts →