Top 5 Reasons Why I Add Value:
- I understand the concerns of team members, leaders and executives alike, I've been there, made the decisions myself or participated in executive meetings where these decisions were being made.
- I have worked across most fields in IT and on projects spanning continents, cultures and corporate hierarchies giving me a unique technical and cultural perspective
- I may not be able to paint the Mona Lisa or compose a beautiful piece of music, I don't even possess a university degree of any kind, but I do have a strong creative streak when it comes to solving problems.
- I value quality and good customer service
- I love technology and innovation!
Member for 7 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 7 '17 at 7:29
Top network posts
- 189 ORA-12514 TNS:listener does not currently know of service requested in connect descriptor
- 14 autocomplete "is not a function"
- 10 Salesforce .net API integration
- 9 IIS application missing Content-Encoding - gzip in Response Header
- 7 How to extend String Prototype and use it next, in Typescript?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Nov 7 '17