I am a software engineer working in Minneapolis. I'm the father of six wonderful children and husband of a fantastic wife. (I won't even mention the other children and wives.) (That's a little joke.)
I am (well, I try hard to be) a faithful Roman Catholic.
I like to play chess, though I'm not very good. Feel free to send me a challenge to play at chess.com. (My user name there is MrFishy.)
Member for 7 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 10 at 16:43
- Stack Overflow 5.7k 5.7k 55 gold badges3434 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Super User 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 281 281 11 gold badge22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 181 181 44 bronze badges
- Parenting 171 171 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 102 Casting interfaces for deserialization in JSON.NET
- 91 What is the use of static constructors?
- 52 How to find the size of a table in SQL?
- 51 In Excel how can I sum all the numbers above the current cell?
- 36 What is the meaning of Powershell's Copy-Item's -container argument?
- 34 String literal expressions should be on the left side of an equals comparison
- 31 In Excel how can I sum all the numbers above the current cell?
- View more network posts →