A system administrator by trade, living in a land Down Under with knowledge of network administration gleaned from years of working with niche market ISP's.
Member for 7 years, 7 months
7 profile views
Last seen Aug 13 '19 at 5:35
- Super User 49.1k 49.1k 77 gold badges6363 silver badges107107 bronze badges
- Server Fault 4.3k 4.3k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Gardening & Landscaping 2.9k 2.9k 77 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Law 2.8k 2.8k 66 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Information Security 520 520 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 148 Is it really possible for most enthusiasts to crack people's Wi-Fi networks?
- 129 SSID with very similar name, is this an attempt of hacking?
- 115 Why do I need an SMTP server?
- 97 What makes a PC able to be a web server and what makes it unable?
- 45 Use of / when using cd
- 45 Do hard drives really have open cases now?
- 42 Is it plausible that an interrupted Windows update can cause the motherboard to fail?
- View more network posts →