Andy Holaday is the Actuarial Data Manager at AFHI, the largest non-governmental specialty writer of workers compensation insurance in the United States.
His specialties include applying acute understanding of business requirements to generate data requirements, analysis, acquiring and providing quality data for others, data presentation and visualization, and creating sustainable data architecture.
His passion is adding value with comprehensive analysis, creating data-driven solutions for end-users at all levels of experience, and crafting and improving repeatable workflows.
Favorite database technologies include Oracle and SQL Server.
Member for 7 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 9 '14 at 0:24
- Stack Overflow 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Super User 308 308 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 153 153 55 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 129 129 55 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 123 123 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 22 Excel vba to create every possible combination of a Range
- 16 MS Excel: How to count occurrences of items in a list?
- 11 Find MIN/MAX date in a range if it matches criteria of other columns
- 8 Excel editing formula switch between edit mode and point mode
- 8 Using SUMPRODUCT with TRANSPOSE
- 6 set drop-down values based on vlookup
- 5 Mac Excel 2011 - Histogram with normal distribution
- View more network posts →