Hello there! My name's Jordan Earls, but most people online know me as "earlz". I'm the lead developer and a co-founder of the Qtum project which brings the Ethereum Virtual Machine (ie, the thing that makes Solidity contracts function) to a UTXO based blockchain similar to Bitcoin. I've been programming since I was 13 and am completely self-taught. Low-level code like assembly and pointer arithmetic is the fun stuff for me. I also make music when I have time even though it's usually awful.
Also, you can follow me on the twitters @earlzdotnet
Top network posts
- 1351 Which hashing algorithm is best for uniqueness and speed?
- 241 Signtool error: No certificates were found that met all given criteria with a Windows Store App?
- 199 Which browsers are officially supported, and what else do I need?
- 153 Equivalent of LIMIT and OFFSET for SQL Server?
- 144 Please enable low-rep users to easily breakout up and down votes on their own questions
- 99 What can cause a question to be bumped?
- 91 Uploading directories with sftp?
- View more network posts →