Hello there! My name's Jordan Earls, but most people online know me as "earlz". I'm the lead developer and a co-founder of the Qtum project which brings the Ethereum Virtual Machine (ie, the thing that makes Solidity contracts function) to a UTXO based blockchain similar to Bitcoin. I've been programming since I was 13 and am completely self-taught. Low-level code like assembly and pointer arithmetic is the fun stuff for me. I also make music when I have time even though it's usually awful.
Also, you can follow me on the twitters @earlzdotnet
- Stack Overflow 32.3k 32.3k 7979 gold badges256256 silver badges468468 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 12k 12k 55 gold badges4141 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 8.2k 8.2k 44 gold badges4242 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Super User 2.6k 2.6k 1616 gold badges5353 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Arqade 2k 2k 66 gold badges2626 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1395 Which hashing algorithm is best for uniqueness and speed?
- 262 Signtool error: No certificates were found that met all given criteria with a Windows Store App?
- 201 Which browsers are officially supported, and what else do I need?
- 159 Equivalent of LIMIT and OFFSET for SQL Server?
- 144 Please enable low-rep users to easily breakout up and down votes on their own questions
- 138 How do I lowercase a string in C?
- 99 What can cause a question to be bumped?
- View more network posts →