Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Stack Overflow 99.1k 99.1k 55 gold badges6666 silver badges9797 bronze badges
- Super User 3.4k 3.4k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Emacs 293 293 11 gold badge22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Server Fault 133 133 44 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 101 101 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 7836 What does if __name__ == "__main__": do?
- 266 32-bit vs. 64-bit systems
- 127 Calling delete on variable allocated on the stack
- 94 Should I compile with /MD or /MT?
- 91 Is there a foreach in MATLAB? If so, how does it behave if the underlying data changes?
- 63 How can the last command's wall time be put in the Bash prompt?
- 61 Java "Virtual Machine" vs. Python "Interpreter" parlance?
- View more network posts →