- The Workplace 12.6k 12.6k 1414 gold badges5353 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 7.4k 7.4k 1313 gold badges4949 silver badges9595 bronze badges
- Skeptics 4.7k 4.7k 44 gold badges3131 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Travel 3.6k 3.6k 44 gold badges2121 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Super User 3.5k 3.5k 66 gold badges2828 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 277 Ethical to report a critical software bug; the project is due in three weeks
- 142 How can I avoid ordering multiple bottles of water at a restaurant?
- 120 Should I be concerned about the bring-your-own-device policy?
- 115 Asked to sign an NDA after a one-month internship
- 111 How much gold is there in our sun?
- 99 "One year without beef saves 3432 trees"
- 92 Senior employee of my team understood my email as an order and didn't like it
- View more network posts →
Top tags (13)
11 Is it important to mark a question as answered? Jul 20 '15
7 Possible spam question, how to proceed? Sep 9 '14
7 Update the 'invalid edit' audits? Sep 15 '14
2 Need a better description for [Support] tag Dec 7 '15
1 Do I delete my question? Feb 21 '14
1 Vote to re-open 2 year old question? Dec 7 '15