I've stopped arguing with people on SE because everyone is so righteous. Please people: calm down, and open your mind a bit.
On many of the large SE sites such as SuperUser and StackExchange, you have to go through three ass holes to find one person who is truly willing to help.
Member for 7 years, 8 months
3 profile views
Last seen Jul 21 '13 at 3:47
- Aviation 6.7k 6.7k 44 gold badges3434 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 4.7k 4.7k 1414 gold badges3838 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 4.4k 4.4k 66 gold badges2828 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Area 51 2.9k 2.9k 11 gold badge33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 1.5k 1.5k 66 gold badges2222 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 97 Why does micro USB 2.0 have 5 pins, when the A-type only has 4?
- 87 Why do we still use pilots to fly airplanes?
- 67 How to allow Chrome (browser) to load insecure content?
- 63 Kessel Run in 12 parsecs: screenplay error, or part of the movie?
- 55 Is there go up line character? (Opposite of \n)
- 43 Why does Tom Paris get Starfleet rank, but the Maquis get provisional rank?
- 36 Where can I go take a nap during the day?
- View more network posts →