I've stopped arguing with people on SE because everyone is so righteous. Please people: calm down, and open your mind a bit.
On many of the large SE sites such as SuperUser and StackExchange, you have to go through three ass holes to find one person who is truly willing to help.
Member for 6 years, 11 months
3 profile views
Last seen Jul 21 '13 at 3:47
- Aviation 3.7k 3.7k 33 gold badges3030 silver badges7171 bronze badges
- Area 51 2.9k 2.9k 11 gold badge33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 2.4k 2.4k 1414 gold badges3636 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 2.2k 2.2k 66 gold badges2727 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 852 852 66 gold badges1919 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 89 Why does micro USB 2.0 have 5 pins, when the A-type only has 4?
- 83 Why do we still use pilots to fly airplanes?
- 66 How to allow Chrome (browser) to load insecure content?
- 62 Kessel Run in 12 parsecs: screenplay error, or part of the movie?
- 45 Is there go up line character? (Opposite of \n)
- 42 Why does Tom Paris get Starfleet rank, but the Maquis get provisional rank?
- 36 Where can I go take a nap during the day?
- View more network posts →