I'm a PhD student at UC Berkeley. My background is primarily in parallel computing and distributed systems. Lately, I've been learning a lot about computer vision.
Member for 7 years
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 1 '13 at 21:53
- Stack Overflow 4.7k 4.7k 1212 gold badges5757 silver badges103103 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 506 506 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 208 208 11 gold badge22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 150 150 66 bronze badges
- Super User 143 143 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 63 C++: Comparing two vectors
- 29 Award account association bonus automatically upon reaching 200 rep
- 27 Using min/max *within* an Integer Linear Program
- 25 How does CUDA assign device IDs to GPUs?
- 25 Native Python function to remove NoneType elements from list?
- 21 Beautifulsoup = extract content within a tag
- 21 Getting enum names (e.g. CV_32FC1) of OpenCV image types?
- View more network posts →