Add Option Explicit to the top of your VBA code. Remove unused variables and declare the rest. "On Error Resume Next , is the most commonly used and misused form. It instructs to VBA to essentially ignore the error and resume execution on the next line of code. It is very important to remember that On Error Resume Next does not in any way "fix" the error." http://www.cpearson.com/excel/errorhandling.htm
Member for 8 years, 2 months
6 profile views
Last seen Mar 1 at 22:13
Top network posts
- 20 Outlook VBA - Run a code every half an hour
- 11 How to update an (already accepted) meeting in outlook without requiring responses
- 9 In Outlook2010, is there a way to view the currently snoozing reminders?
- 8 How do I set up Outlook to send a auto reply during a certain hour of the day every day?
- 8 Display dialogue to allow a user to select an Outlook folder in VBA
- 7 Save attachments to a folder and rename them
- 7 How do I open an outlook .msg file from my harddrive that is NOT in outlook?
- View more network posts →