- Once heard that GNU/Linux is something open and that you can tune it as you want, now I'm proud to be a GNU/Linux user.
- Once heard that C++ is too complex for writing programs in it, now I'm a C++ programmer.
- Once heard that Vim is too hard to learn but it's worth it, now I use Vim and Vi[m]-like programs almost for everything and trying to participate in the development of such software (e.g., took over development of Vifm).
- Stack Overflow 4.4k 4.4k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 1.4k 1.4k 1111 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Super User 971 971 88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 304 304 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 186 186 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 22 My Vim has gone slower by the time
- 22 How to change the space between lines in vim?
- 18 Mapping <esc> in vimrc causes bizarre arrow behaviour
- 18 Git Fugitive how to git add a visually selected chunk of code
- 17 GCC generate Canary or not?
- 17 How to write vertically?
- 16 How to do incremenatal search in Vim like it is done in Emacs?
- View more network posts →