- Super User 16.9k 16.9k 1111 gold badges4444 silver badges9191 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 7.3k 7.3k 55 gold badges2929 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 6.8k 6.8k 88 gold badges2828 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 1.1k 1.1k 99 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Mathematics 966 966 11 gold badge99 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 135 'Obvious' theorems that are actually false
- 108 A word sounding like "weatherall" to refer to "someone who doesn’t have the courage"
- 60 suppress stderr messages in a bash script
- 57 What are the shell's control and redirection operators?
- 53 Is there any idiom or proverb discouraging knowledge?
- 45 How many shells deep I am?
- 43 What are some counter-intuitive results in mathematics that involve only finite objects?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (45)
28 This audit is ridiculous! [duplicate] Aug 8 '17
24 Goodbye Mod team, I'm a mere mortal again Aug 15 '15
9 How to Reopen and Vote to Migrate? Jun 10 '14
8 New poly-word closure reasons need punctuation Jun 26 '13