- Super User 17.1k 17.1k 1111 gold badges4646 silver badges9292 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 7.5k 7.5k 55 gold badges2929 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 6.9k 6.9k 99 gold badges2828 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 1.1k 1.1k 99 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Mathematics 966 966 11 gold badge99 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 136 'Obvious' theorems that are actually false
- 108 A word sounding like "weatherall" to refer to "someone who doesn’t have the courage"
- 65 suppress stderr messages in a bash script
- 58 What are the shell's control and redirection operators?
- 53 Is there any idiom or proverb discouraging knowledge?
- 45 How many shells deep I am?
- 43 What are some counter-intuitive results in mathematics that involve only finite objects?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (45)
28 This audit is ridiculous! [duplicate] Aug 8 '17
24 Goodbye Mod team, I'm a mere mortal again Aug 15 '15
9 How to Reopen and Vote to Migrate? Jun 10 '14
8 New poly-word closure reasons need punctuation Jun 26 '13