Technical writer by trade, web designer/developer by avocation.
Member for 11 years, 3 months
3 profile views
Last seen Jun 13 '14 at 17:37
- English Language & Usage 17.4k 17.4k 22 gold badges5555 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- Super User 2.8k 2.8k 2020 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2k 2k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 1.8k 1.8k 1010 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.3k 1.3k 1111 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 90 Why do people say "to be honest"?
- 54 Showing the accept rate discourages asking hard questions?
- 50 Change spelling check language for a Document in Microsoft Word 2010
- 49 Why do Americans go 'downtown' whilst people in the UK go 'up town'?
- 45 What is the proper way to write the plural of a single letter? (another apostrophe question)
- 44 What is the name of this "yawning like" movement?
- 40 How should I address a woman who serves food and drinks to passengers on a plane?
- View more network posts →