I like parsimonious code, with simple interfaces and excellent documentation. I'm not interested in enterprise, boiler-plate, or cookie-cutter nonsense. I oppose cruft and obfuscation. My favourite languages are Go, Python and C. I wish I was better at Haskell.
My favourite posts
- Stack Overflow 100.2k 100.2k 9393 gold badges330330 silver badges493493 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.5k 1.5k 44 gold badges1313 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Super User 975 975 22 gold badges1010 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 934 934 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 484 484 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 450 What is the "-->" operator in C/C++?
- 337 MIN and MAX in C
- 285 Convert string to integer type in Go?
- 283 What's the correct way to convert bytes to a hex string in Python 3?
- 251 How to disable GCC warnings for a few lines of code
- 250 How to disable GCC warnings for a few lines of code
- 249 What's the difference between __PRETTY_FUNCTION__, __FUNCTION__, __func__?
- View more network posts →