Been in the IT industry 10yr doing general tech support, couple years as sysadmin. Mostly small/medium size businesses, but I have a stint in HP enterprise support. I like doing a bit of everything. I take pride in consuming technical documentation & translating it into user-friendly info; I think computers can do something for everyone! Thanks to everyone contributing to StackExchange: quick accurate answers without sass (mostly)!
I used to be greggmcfg
Member for 7 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 28 '19 at 16:04
- Super User 2.3k 2.3k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 732 732 11 gold badge77 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Server Fault 517 517 33 gold badges77 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Information Security 233 233 22 gold badges33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 136 136 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 43 VBA shorthand for x=x+1?
- 19 How to find the build / version of Windows 10
- 14 Windows 10 Keyboard Shortcut to Calculator?
- 9 Do Windows/Automatic updates happen when a PC is sleeping/standby?
- 7 Is there a nmap command to get the top # most common ports?
- 7 wmic product get does not get all programs
- 6 Start services.msc attached to remote computer
- View more network posts →