Tudor's just 'zis guy, y'know.
Member for 6 years, 7 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jan 14 at 10:59
Top network posts
- 68 Why is OpenJDK 10 packaged as openjdk-11-*?
- 59 How should an IT department choose a standard Linux distribution?
- 38 What is the correct way to use git with gnome-keyring and http(s) repos?
- 31 When does delete not mean delete?
- 27 Why don't programs completely uninstall (remove all their files) when I remove them?
- 22 Are disk labels sda/sdb/sdc/... tied to physical ports?
- 15 Linux command line tool for uploading files over HTTP as multipart/form-data?
- View more network posts →